These gloves are specifically designed to protect the wearer against hand injuries in high threat level situations, civil disturbance and other potentially violent environments, including high-risk inmate movements. The knuckles and panels are made of molded hard shell Carbon-Tek? to deflect blows and debris, while foam-injected padding protects the wrist and other areas of the hand. Reinforced palms and double reinforced stitching add extra protection, and a Velcro® closure creates a secure, snug fit.
- Molded Black hard shell Carbon-Tek? fiber knuckles and panels to deflect blows and debris
- Foam injected padded knuckles and wrist
- Leather shell with reinforced palms
- Double reinforced stitching and elasticized wrist
- Velcro® closure
- Inner lining of bonded breathable tricot
- Size range: XSM to XXLG