Introducing the Phenom 6® PG2 Responder II™ Tactical Rappel Gloves by Damascus Gear – a pinnacle of hand and knuckle protection in the realm of tactical wear. Engineered with precision and designed for the rigors of rappelling and roping operations, these gloves embody uncompromising safety and performance. The strategic incorporation of Kevlar® liners grants exceptional cut and fire resistance, augmenting the overall shield these gloves provide. Notably, the vented knuckle armor, designed for optimal airflow, ensures your hands remain cool and comfortable even during high-intensity activities. Elevate your tactical experience with the Phenom 6® PG2 Responder II™ Tactical Rappel Glove, the epitome of durability, precision, and ergonomic design, setting the standard for modern tactical gear.
- ThermoShield Rubber Knuckle Armor with Vented Finger Knuckles that allow airflow to keep the hand cooler throughout the day
- Premium Soft Tanned Cowhide Leather palm with Reinforced Leather Panels and Suede Leather for high wear points for rappelling and roping operations
- Silicon Printed Palm gives a higher amount of non-slip in the palm
- 100% Dupont™ Kevlar® Knit Material on the back of the hand provides cut resistance and flash protection up to 800˚F (427˚C)
- Articulated design for increased comfort
- Double reinforced stitching
- Hook and Loop Nylon Strap that is adjustable and gives a tight secure fit to the hand