Created by Damascus Gear?, leaders in full body protective gear for law enforcement, military, and beyond. The Damascus® DSO150 SpecOps? with Hard Knuckles are a new and much improved elite tactical glove style which allows the tactical operator the highest amount of dexterity and tactility to manipulate weapons and tools. It greatly improves long-term wear issues that flight gloves tend to experience with extended field use. Aramid Fiber provides flame and flash protection as well as cut resistant on the backs of hands. An elasticized wrist keeps the DSO150 taut, while the elasticized gauntlet keeps out foreign objects and prevents snagging. A second layer of etched leather in the palm provides additional protection and is ergonomically cut to prevent bunching while clenching objects. Foam padding in the heel of the palm cushions the shock of firearm recoil. The enhancement of impact resistant hard shell Carbon-Tek? knuckles make this one of the finest protective operator gloves available.
- Backs of hands feature Carbon-Tek? Hard Knuckles for impact protection
- Ergonomic cut and fit
- DuPont? Kevlar® fiber shell provides cut resistance and flash protection to 800˚F (427˚C)
- Water resilient two-layer reinforced etched leather palms
- Extended cuff and elasticized wrist keeps these gloves snug and the elements out
- Index fingers may be trimmed for greater trigger control
- Size range: Men’s SM to XXLG
DuPont? and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.