The #CRT300 has been specifically designed to protect the operator against various bodily injuries during close contact with potentially violent inmates, as well as in high threat level situations, and civil disturbance. They are also used for corrections special operations areas, such as dynamic cell extractions, close quarter riot control operations, and high-risk inmate movements.
- Molded black hard shell Carbon-Tek? fiber knuckles and panels to deflect blows and debris, concealed with leather
- Foam injected padded knuckles
- Durable leather shell
- Bloodborne pathogens protective / fluid-proof inner glove linings
- Double reinforced stitching
- Gauntlets feature hard shell trauma plates with additional closed-cell foam padding
- Ergo form on gauntlets compliments upper body mobility
- Velcro® closure
- Inner lining of bonded breathable tricot
This item is Made To Order only. Minimums & lead times will apply. Please inquire for specific quotes.